The Fournales Mono-Shock
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vendor : Fournales Suspensions
Product Type : Motor Vehicle Suspension Parts
Sku : MA110011
The Fournales Mono-Shock is our bullet-proof mono-shock suspension. It will help your bike not o More....
The Fournales Mono-Shock is our bullet-proof mono-shock suspension. It will help your bike not only to corner better but also provide the same high level of comfort found in our twin shock setups.
Fournales high-pressure air mono-shocks have several advantages over the usual coil-sprung aftermarket shocks:
• They offer an exceptionally comfortable ride
• The suspension can be adjusted for much wider ranges of weights than a conventional shock
• While it is incredibly comfortable, it will also improve the motorcycle's mechanical cornering abilities. Better suspension means a better contact patch, which is key to good traction.
• Due to the fully Aluminum 7075 structure and the lack of a helicoidal spring, it allows us to cut the weight down while retaining an excellent structure. Making it one of the lightest shocks on the market sitting at 2.5-4 pounds per unit, depending on the motorcycle it is made for.
• Straightforward access to the suspension’s air adjustment valve makes for simple changes. Although most aftermarket mono-shocks offer preload adjustment on the spring, getting the C-wrench around the nut can be quite tricky.
• If you like to keep your bike clean and spotless, the no-coil design makes the shock easy to clean and easier to keep.
• Another element that highlights our general suspension system is that it is almost impossible to bottom out, thanks to our air spring.
Like all of our suspensions, The Fournales Mono-Shock can be serviced and refurbished, to make its lifetime relative to your bike’s lifetime. When serviced by our team or accredited partners, your suspension's warranty is reset and renewed for 2 years.
Each Mono-Shock is built to order for each client. We will reach out to you when we receive your order to discuss more precisely your customization needs, in terms of height, weight, load, and use. The design may vary depending on your goals.
Please check the Motorcycle Compatibility tab if you are unsure if that product can fit your motorcycle.